Friday File: Riding of the bulls

Getting ready.





I'm looking forward to the Vuelta tomorrow with the TTT, And, the BMC guys (above) are favorites to win it.






Chris Froome is back from Rio and his Tour win, does he has anything else to prove? Alberto Contador does. He's probably the fresher of all contenders, crashing out of the Tour and he wants to prove he still has what it takes. Nairo Quintana is the mystery man. Yes, he wants revenge from his Tour. And I think if he attacks in the high mountains he can strike fear. Watch out for the dark horse; Esteban Chaves who skipped the Tour  to ride (to win) the Vuelta. The always smiling good natured Colombian is a good foil that hides a killer instinct. Steven Kruijswijk was hot in the Giro a surprise but he'll want to come back after that Giro fall and can the high Spanish mountains be a better background for a Dutch success. It's going to be fun to watch.





"I did my best in training. I will do my best Sunday.
No one knows what the hell to expect.
Maybe it's more fun that way.

- Peter Sagan



Comments