We are an offensive and solid team



"Thibault felt good and asked us, 'what are we doing?' He was told, 'go ahead if you have legs, enjoy yourself!"
-Marc Madiot



"It was my weather, a stage as I like them, I had good sensations, I had to take advantage of it, we have to continue the climb up to the general classification, the hardest stages come. We are an offensive and solid team."
-Thibault Pinot. 2nd stage 15. 4th on GC @ 1:50









"It does feel a bit different to my first stage win. I really raced from the beginning to the final. It was very proud of what I did there."
-Simon Yates



"It was still a nice and difficult day, I like long climbs, less this type of short climb but I'm still satisfied. I've raised my level, now I'm waiting for the Alps after a day of rest well deserved."
-Warren Barguil. 13th place, 12th on GC 




Emanuel Buchmann

"I had another strong day where I felt really good, with perfect legs. My teammates did an excellent job. Once in the climb, I was in the yellow jersey group. When Pinot attacked it was the first time I felt on the limit but I was able to follow him initially. However, he was constantly launching attacks and I realized he was too strong for me to go all the way to the top with him. I think Bernal went too deep and was dropped, so I was able to catch him and feel I was stronger than him. I'm happy with my result in the stage and the GC. The final week will be decisive. The Tour is more open than the previous years because there isn't any big team strong enough to have total control of the race."
-Emanuel Buchmann. 4th +0:51






Lost some time, but still in yellow.



Today is rest day...

1989 Tour fun

Comments