Tour de Romandie: Queen stage

 




"It's never over 'till it's over.' For now, we'll celebrate with a bottle of vino, and we'll try to hold on to it tomorrow."
-Adam Yates wins the penultimate stage 4 atop Thyon 200 and holds the overall lead. 

“I’m happy with this second place. I am where I wanted to be, on, finally a real mountain stage. I knew it was going to be run over at the start of the climb. You just had to run, not put on a show for not much. I played dead a little. Adam Yates then attacked and maybe I should have tried to follow him. I have a final top 5 to look for, without putting any pressure on myself because above all I have to continue to prepare myself quietly for the Giro. I will be able to go to Italy with the feeling that all the work done is validated."
-Thibaut Pinot is 5th on GC

Pinot of old








Comments