My 100th post & new website!




I'm please to announce that this is my 100th post! Wow, it's hard to believe! What a milestone, I've already celebrated with an informal lunch at Stella's Tapas Bar. Carolle and I treated ourselves to a tasty burger with blue cheese and bacon and I topped it off with a nice Belgium 'Leffe' ale! It's incredible that I started this blog back in September, 2007. And I took 8 months to achieve 100 posts. As they say, "where does time go when you're having fun!" The enjoyment is twofold: writing about cycling and participating in the larger cycling community. And where would I be without you? I look forward to your comments and viewpoints. Or if you would like to ask a question or just chat, feel free to do so. A big hearty thanks to all!

Today also marks a very important launch of our new cyclingart website(http://cyclingart.ca). After many hours of tweaking and ironing out bugs, Carolle has it ready and is now operational. My passion for cycling comes in a pair. The blog & my artwork. Now my prints are available to purchase online.

We proudly welcome you all to it!

Comments

Unknown said…
I started reading late into your century but I will definitely be in full support for the next few.