The God of the Mountains.

The God of the Mountains having fun... alone.
www.cervelo.com



Thor hushovd turned into a grimpeur on stage 17’s hardest mountain stage in the French Alps. He silenced his competitor, Marky Cavendish by showing that the big man can climb the high mountains. He proved that the green jersey is his. Hard fought and well earned by soloing up two cat 1 climbs & the cat 2 climb. He showed great bike handling skills too, by avoiding a wipe out into a corner. Pulling out from his left pedal he quickly found his balance and snaked through the corner safely. He took plenty of points to outlast Cavendish for the points classification.

Hushovd said it best, “I wanted to have fun up there, get some points along the way and be prepared for the Champs-Elysées. I did that and it was an amazing day for me. I had an amazing day on the bike at the front. I think it was the best day I’ve ever had on the bike.”

Comments