It's beginning to look a lot like XMas...

Thankfully, the only snowfall is in the form of decoration.



Rushing (aka. shopping) about today as it's the last weekend before Christmas. I'm finally starting to feel the festive mood, or wait is that from the drinks I had?

I haven't put any major rides in as I'm shutting down for the holiday break. However, there's a few more days of commuting left. Lucky for me, due to the nature of my work, I'll be off from December 24th to January 4th. Enough time to put in a ride, read and watch more dvd's.

No doubt I'll be celebrating with plenty of liquid cheer and thinking of a few more posts until the year end. I always find it's a good period to sit back and reflect upon the past year and look forward to the upcoming one. I'm a hopeless optimist. In fact, I placed an order with Prendas in the UK and anxiously awaiting my order. I'll let you all know as soon as I receive it.




Until then, I want to thank all the readers that have visited my blog over the past year. And I'd like to wish everyone a happy Christmas and a joyful new year! And in between the merrymaking and more merrymaking ...I'll slip in a few more posts!



All images are...
My visual ramblings with my point & shoot camera!

Comments