Feeling blue for Marinoni.


Here are the two samples off Marinoni's site,
Is it the Medium Blue?...





I'm planning to buy my new Marinoni this Spring. I've been talking about it for some time now, right? I figure that Spring will be a great time to start again. I was out riding today and feeling a little blue...




The medium blue...
Without the flames.




Not the depressing state, but the color. I don't know which of these shades to go with. I've narrow it down to medium blue & royal blue. So, I'm asking you all out there to please give me your feedback. It's appreciated. You know I'm a somewhat retro type that loves the old school colors of the fifties, sixties and seventies. Blue is it. Also, I plan to have the old school white banding on the down tube & seat tube with the old 'Marinoni' script.

In keeping with the blue theme...

I'm riding with my brand new Prendas blue oversocks and I love them. The other day it was cold and partly drizzling and I had on my clear plastic rain jacket with the oversocks. I stopped at an intersection and as I jumped on my pedals to go, a young guy said to me, "Nice swag!"

I may not know all the hip urban words out there but I know this one. It made my ride!



... or Royal Blue?

Comments

Mike Owens said…
I'd suggest light blue-Mike
http://picasaweb.google.com/mowens61/BlueBikePictures#5128375600235845122
Richard said…
Nice examples, beautiful hint of white, too!
mds said…
I'm a big fan of the medium blue, though both are very easy on the eye.
Anonymous said…
Bro, I may go for the Gios Blue myself!
Eric said…
I like both of them; however, I'm not the biggest fan of the medium blue combined with white. If you were going with a solid paint scheme, I'd say go with the medium blue. If you're going to have the white banding the royal blue might look a lot better.
I would choose the medium blue since you like period paint schemes.
Richard said…
I really love that medium blue, thanks Kevin!