Paris-Roubaix: Crevaison-l'enfer du Nord for indiegogo




Sadly, Paris-Roubaix is over, and I'm already in withdrawal. It's so hard to wait another year for the magic to happen.

For those readers that are new to my blog you may wonder why I call it CyclingArt? Launched in 2007, my intention was to write and showcase my two passions; cycling artwork and a return to cycling with my 1987 Marinoni. Fast forward six years today, my artwork has momentarily stopped with my entire time aimed towards my expanding Red Dots Cycling business.

So, I decided to offer a new perk on my indiegogo campaign:

A reproduction of one of my paintings, one frameable archival 5X7" blank card called, Crevaison - L'Enfer du Nord, 1986. Also, included is a brief description on the back of the card.


I invite you to support our embroidered cycling cap campaign and purchase this fantastic art card by me! 




Comments

tswg said…
do you have a site where some of the art is on display for order?
Richard said…
Sorry not at this time.