Giro: Hesjedal Keeps Rydering & Navardauskas Wins Big Time!.



Stage 10.
via Giro d'ltalia



Ryder Hesjedal has decided to honor his status as 2012 winner, and started today's stage 11.

"I'm obviously disappointed for yesterday and the stage before that. Clearly something is not right but I'm trying to move through it and see what happens day by day. It is frustrating. I did everything right. I came here in excellent shape. I showed that through the first part of the race. I know what bad legs feel like. Just something's not right. I am not thinking about anything except figuring out what's going on. The best thing to do is to keep riding my bike and see what happens. It's frustrating to say the least."


I was waiting to see what his decision was after his disastrous stage 10 finish where he loss a massive 20 minutes. There was talk that, considering his condition, he may retire from the race. He was going well until the TT and it started to unravel. I'm glad he's back in the race and fighting and I hope he regains his lost condition and makes a comeback... I have a huge amount of respect for Ryder Hesjedal.


**UPDATE**


Ramunas Navardauskas solos to stage 11 victory to inject a much needed boost in the arm of the Garmin Sharp team!




Stage 11, Tarvisio - Vajoint, 182km:


1Ramunas NAVARDAUSKASLTUGRS4:23:14
2Daniel OSSITABMC+1:08
3Stefano PIRAZZIITABAR+2:59
4Salvatore PUCCIOITASKY+3:07
5Paul MARTENSGERBLA+3:07
6Danilo DI LUCAITAVIN+3:07
7Egoi MARTINEZ DE ESTEBANESPEUS+3:07
8Serge PAUWELSBELOPQ+3:10
9Evgeny PETROVRUSTST+3:11
10Jackson RODRIGUEZVENAND+3:25


Comments