Friday File: Winning with Torm Cycling & The Outdoor Times! Tour Withdrawal & Colorful Roundabouts


Todays' mail had a very nice surprise!
photo cyclingart




Friday File opens with... a bang!






This is wonderful! I won this superb T5 cycling jersey by Torm Cycling from the UK. I entered an online cycling jersey competition, put together by theoutdoortimes.com  Now, I have not won anything ever in any contest, online or otherwise and when I received word of this I could not believe my good luck!

It is a beautiful jersey, and I plan to have an in-depth review very soon. So, for now, I would like to THANK Torm Cycling and the Outdoor Times for choosing me as the winner!



Understated retro cool



I can't wait to take it for a ride!




I am still in somewhat in a spell of Tour withdrawal. Some of you maybe in the same funk. Here's a few images along with an excellent video...



Froomedog on the hunt and Contador playing
hard to catch up.







Peter Sagan - Green Jersey Winner.
via Cannondale Pro Cycling




What does a team take to the Tour?
Four-stage winner, Marcel Kittel knows!
via Argos Shimano






Fangate on Alpe d'Huez...
that's too close to Tejay.








Through the Lens with Camille McMillan...






Hot July here in Vancouver...

Here's a cold reminder of what it was in... the Giro!





And, here's what a little splash of color can add...

Roundabout 'Fun'...
Spotted on the East 10th Avenue bike route!
photo Cyclingart



Comments