Stage 12: A Triple Play

Three wins for Kittel ... a counting.



Mark Cavendish has endured controversy and looks for his second stage victory finding it difficult to dominate the sprint stages. Andre Kittel won his third stage of the race, proving he is the fastest rider of this Tour.

"I was just beaten today, yeah, that was it," Cavendish said. "We gave everything we could. The team did everything really perfect. We talked about the last stage but I think they were just spot on today. It was a duel between my team and Argos, but, yeah eventually he was just faster than me, simple as. You can sit and analyse it but if someone's just simply faster, there's nothing you can do."

 "I think he's the next big superstar in sprinting and he's certainly shown that in this Tour. He's won three stages now and that's not easy. I can tell you that from experience."







Honorable Mention goes to...
Juan Antonio Flecha for his aggressive
riding  in the breakaway.
via Bianchi



Comments