Friday File: I'm the 2XU Recovery Prize Pack Winner! Hors Catégorie, Hammer Throw! & Nutrition.


I'M ECSTATIC! 





Friday File...


I'll take a step back to yesterday's excitement - I'm still reeling from winning the BMC Racing Team Contest of 2XU North America's Recovery Prize Pack!

Australian sportswear company, 2XU is the compression garments worn by the team and they are sending me some kit. The marketing manager of BMC sent congratulations and asked me what size for tops and bottoms. I'm not sure exactly what I'm getting but I can't wait! So, for now, I'll leave it for an upcoming detailed review/post.

Many thanks to BMC Racing Team and 2XU! 




Grand Tour á porter...
Red Dots Cycling Caps; La Francaise, Corsa Rosa & Vuelta El Toro!
courtesy horscategorie.ca



I'm very happy to announce that some of our handmade cycling caps (above) are now sold in Hors Catégorie in Montréal! Co-owner, Fred Landry wrote an article on our Red Dots cycling caps, 'Grand Tour á porter.' I believe we are a good fit with this cool Montréal bike boutique shop! 







Hors Catégorie, Montréal.




The God of Thunder!


That's a big hammer!
via polypeloton.blogspot.co.uk




Thor Hushovd is back with a vengeance. Racking up wins to prove that the God of Thunder is indeed back to his winning form. This is an excellent digital depiction of his hammer throw winning one of two stages at the Tour of Poland!

The Norwegian champion won the inaugural Arctic Race of Norway. Here he puts it all too rights winning the thrilling final uphill stage over Paul Martens.

The real hammer throw!





One more from le Tour...


Magnificent image of David Millar on the Champs!
via Brakethroughmedia





 Good nutrition always remains a high priority in cycling...



I'll have to try this...
Vanilla Espresso Almond Butter.





Where's the beef?






This image shows Andy Schleck ordering a burger in a fast food joint in Messancy, Belgium. Could it be that Andy has changed his mind from eating healthier?




Anquetil and Stablinski ...





Have a good Friday!




Comments