Ride On Into...bicyclegifts





I want to thank Richard of bicyclegifts.com for continuing to sponsor my blog. And, I would like to invite all my readers to check out his site for an excellent array of bicycle gifts. An extra incentive - there is 10% saving: use code CAB on your purchase.

bicyclegifts is probably the largest online store that will satisfy any cycling enthusiast. Offering the knowledgeable and discernible fan with a fantastic selection of vintage cycling posters such as the very cool 80s Cinelli 'IL Grande Ciclismo Hinault' poster...



All photos courtesy: bicyclegifts


What better way to think of the Tour de France, at the same time enjoying your favorite coffee...





Now, I wonder if I would drink from the Maillot à pois rouges cup will I become a better climber?

And with Christmas upcoming shopping online has never been easier. But don't wait for Christmas... why not shop now for something for yourself?









Comments