Sunday View: Fast Sprinters & Ferrari





We're celebrating the Thanksgiving long weekend here in Canada and I also enjoyed the last few races of this cycling season. Problem is I'll have racing withdrawal and consequently will have to feed my hunger watching some of my favorite classics of this season. (ie. E3 Harelbeke)





The GP Beghelli in Monteveglio was the final Italian race and resulted in a fantastic win by Leonardo Duque (Colombia).










John 'Express Train' Degenkolb...


Top sprinter of the top sprinting team.



"means really, really, really a lot for me. I showed that I'm a man for one-day classics."

- John Degenkolb was the top sprinter of the 107th Paris-Tours.



  • 1. John DEGENKOLB, Argos-Shimano, in 5:29:19
  • 2. Michael MORKOV, Saxo-Tinkoff, at :00
  • 3. Arnaud DEMARE, FDJ.fr, at :00
  • 4. Tyler FARRAR, Garmin-Sharp, at :00




From fast sprinters to fast sports cars, here's how 8/12 cylinder Ferrari's are made...






via designboom




Comments