A New Year of Cycling Art

'Help is on the way' cycling art collector card suitable for framing.
 For that special cycling enthusiast.
photo Cycling Art





As you have probably notice I have tweaked my blog. I have added a new art work with anticipation to display and sell my cycling art cards. In fact, I'm very excited that
Musette Caffe, in Vancouver, is selling my art cards - now I plan to do the same on my blog. When I started this blog, six and a half years ago, my intention was to showcase and sell my art work. I don't quite know why I deviated from that but now it's looking like the real thing. I'll try to make it as easy to view and purchase via PayPal - I'm working on the details. With that said, I will continue to review cycling products, the odd book, reflect on history, talk current cycling news and have some fun too.


Over the years, my blog has generated a large readership and it's growing - If you or your business is interested in advertising, just like my current sponsor; bicyclegifts.com, please email me and we can discuss details.


info@cyclingart.ca


A hearty Thank You to my loyal readers and a special welcome to new readers of my blog, the 'Art' is coming back to Cycling Art!


Comments