Paris Roubaix: There is simply no other race as beautiful as this one.






This Sunday, Paris-Robaix is a major goal for many riders. Can Sep Vanmarcke turnaround his disappointment in Flanders and finally make Roubaix his?


I'm ready to give it a go again. The Tour of Flanders didn't go as I hoped it would, I would've liked to get a better result. I have something to make up for on Sunday. I'll be extra eager. Especially since Roubaix is my last chance. I will answer with my bike. I'll do everything to achieve a good result.

- Sep Vanmarcke.



Team LottoNL-Jumbo for Roubaix:
Tom van Asbroeck, Rick Flens, Tom Leezer, Bram Tankink, Maarten Tjallingii, Sep Vanmarcke, Robert Wagner & Maarten Wynants.





That's devotion!








Yet another fine video from Bell Bike Helmets focussing on the riders of Lotto NL Jumbo.

Comments