Packing my Timbuk2 Small Goody Box

My essentials.
All photos: Cycling Art






Yesterday's long 67 km ride in scorching heat prompted me to finally make good use of my new Timbuk2 Small Goody Box. I usually use my storage bottle and one water bottle. So, when I have a two water bottle ride, I still have to carry my essentials somehow - I now have a practical solution. What it all comes down to is my jersey pockets are relatively free of excess bulk and less heavier. I still carry my iPhone and mini pump in my roomier jersey pockets - I can live with that.

I love the compact size of the Goody Box measuring; 15cm X 7.5cm X 5cm. And it nicely rests on the top tube behind the stem secured by velcro straps. And it's handy providing quick access to your essentials. The Goody Box looks durable too, made of ballistic nylon with waterproof liner - a huge plus when caught out in the rain.

Here's what I carry...

Above image: Cliff bar, energy gel, spare tube, tire levers (2), hex keys, bandages & disposable gloves. There is still a bit of room for some cash, ID and credit cards. With all these items my Goody Box is full and...


good things do come in small packages.




Snug and holds everything securely.





My 'touring' days can now begin.




Comments