You have to have legs; I think I just did it actually very well.

Steve Cumming's reaction afterwards.





A wonderful performance for Steve Cummings of the South African wild card team MTN-Qhubeka with a thrilling victory to celebrate Mandela Day.


You have to have legs; I think I just did it actually very well. I'm quite pleased. I just played it better than they did. I can retire a happy man.

- Steve Cummings


Steven Cummings came from nowhere.

- Sean Kelly


This is a boost on Mandela Day, we're not finished yet.

- Brian Smith, GM MTN-Qhubeka



'5 finger salute symbolizing bicyclechangeslives campaign which aims to put 5000 African children on bicycles.'
- via teammtnqhubeka.com











At the start...








\
Fill those pockets.




Dream ride for Cummings and MTN-Qhubeka.




Froome takes 1 sec on Quintana.











Classic Cool...

Freddy Maertens, 1976 Tour.
8 stages, Points Classification winner.



Comments