Smokin' Purito in the happy house & having a very bad day

Purito in the happy house, winner of stage 15.




Purito Rodriguez is in the house as he smoked everyone on the mountainous stage 15. He is now just 1 sec from the overall leader, Fabio Aru, a major contender has just stepped up. 











Here's Harry the hedgehog having a bad day, he wasn't the only one...







Tour of Alberta:


A huge mix up at the finish. Sven Erik Bystrom was guided the wrong way going through an intersection. Not clearly marked he went through instead of turning right and the rest of the chasing peloton did the same...











"Approximately two kilometres to go, I got the report that I had won the stage, the peloton had done a wrong turn. I would have liked to have finished the race in a proper way, and I’m pretty sure I would have made it to the line anyway but I’m satisfied – a win is a win.”

- Lasse-Norman Hansen (Cannondale-Garmin)



The final stage is tomorrow in Edmonton, please organizers don't let this happen again!





Today's Grand Prix de Fourmies, heroes are made like this...







Bad luck for the fallen rider, Filippo Pozzato...





Comments