Here Arise Legends: Kuurne-Brussel-Kuurne






It's looking more like Andre Greipel may miss Kuurne-Brussel-Kurrne on Sunday. A shame, he was my pick to win. But having fractured a rib in a crash at the Volta ao Algarve, the Gorilla must be ruled out of the running. Many of the same players from Saturday's Omloop Het Nieuwsblad will traditionally ride KBK with the exception it will be one for the sprinters. Defending champ, Mark Cavendish will not be present but, there will be plenty of competition for the final gallop into Kuurne. I know I'm picking Peter Sagan to win big time this Belgian weekend, in fact, I'd be happy if he can pull off the double. A tall order but I'll pick him for podium. I'll go with Alexander Kristoff who's on fire this early season coming off stage wins in the Tour of Qatar and Oman. He looks ominously in form like last season before he took the Tour of Flanders. But, look out for the young and talented Caleb Ewan to possibly upset the... donkey cart. 







My prediction:

1. Alexander Kristoff
2. Caleb Ewan
3. Peter Sagan

other favorites;

Nacer Bouhanni, Elia Viviani, Tom Boonen















Start list.









Comments