'I'm well prepared for the next coming races.'

An emphatic win.






The rainbow curse has finally ended for Peter Sagan...


"Today, I finally succeeded! I'm happy, I reached the first victory in the rainbow jersey. The team helped me again, we wanted to confuse the competition and my teammates have gone to attacks. Finally, I attacked during the last climb and it worked out. I think, I'm well prepared for the next coming races."

- Peter Sagan



Next up: The Tour of Flanders, 4/3.



Gent-Wevelgem, 243km

  • 1. Peter SAGAN, TINKOFF, in 5:55:12
  • 2. Sep VANMARCKE, TEAM LOTTO NL – JUMBO, at :00
  • 3. Viacheslav KUZNETSOV, TEAM KATUSHA, at :00
  • 4. Fabian CANCELLARA, TREK – SEGAFREDO, at :00
  • 5. Arnaud DEMARE, FDJ, at :11
  • 6. Fernando GAVIRIA RENDON, ETIXX – QUICK STEP, at :11
  • 7. Jurgen ROELANDTS, LOTTO SOUDAL, at :11
  • 8. Jacopo GUARNIERI, TEAM KATUSHA, at :11
  • 9. Greg VAN AVERMAET, BMC RACING TEAM, at :11
  • 10. Michael MORKOV, TEAM KATUSHA, at :11
















Comments