N-A-I-R-O Q-U-I-N-T-A-N-A!!

BOOM!




I like how Nairo Quintana plowed up the climb to Lagos de Covadonga winning the high mountain stage and taking back the lead from David de la Cruz. Plenty of racing to go, but he looks in champion form.


"As it is now, I consider Froome the number one favorite. I find it difficult to understand his racing style, but little by little, we are understanding the tricks of his strategy, and we hope to find a way to open even more advantage on him. I have always been confident about my capacities. Sometimes I was better, sometimes not so good, but now I am feeling better than he is, and that fills me with a lot of confidence."
- Nairo Quintana



 My favorite quote of today's stage...


"If a Grand Tour was six weeks long... I might be able to win one."
- Joe Dombrowski, 29th on the day.



Standings after stage 10.




Comments