Friday File: Coffee/cycling love, Running of the horse & Classic Campy

Coffee + Cycling = Love
On my trip into the city I picked up this beautiful mug. I'm sure to enjoy my coffee time!
photo: Cycling Art




I will always remember watching the horse jumping over the paddock to run with the riders during the 1997 Criterium International road race. That clip was on the movie, Amelie. Today ASO announced the end of the great 85 year old race. It produced a huge winners list: Sean Kelly, Laurent Fignon, Miguel Indurain, Chris Boardman, Jacques Anquetil, Raymond Poulidor, Bernard Hinault, Jens Voigt and this year's winner: Thibault Pinot. Adieu Criterium International...










A different kind of daily grind...



The recently retired, Christian Meier is in the business of roasting coffee in Girona. Here's an interesting article of what his new plans are. Article here.





The 50th anniversary Campagnolo tool kit in action...


Comments