I crashed and my race was over





"We were all racing, then someone in front of me hits a motorbike. My shoulder popped out. I felt good but then I crashed, and my race was over. I don't know what to say, except it's ridiculous."
- Geraint Thomas








"It was very steep on the final sections so I tried to limit the damage and go up at my own pace. Quintana was better on the steeper parts of the climb, and he weighs 10kg less than me! Maybe in the time trial we can snatch something back."
- Vincenzo Nibali















"It wasn't one kilometre from the finish, it was 15 or 16 kilometres from the finish, they were chasing nobody, and everyone knew who was on the deck. So all they had to do was just wait a little bit to let the guys have a chance to get up. It's poor sportsmanship call."
- Matt White, DS Orica-Scott.









Comments