Quick-Stepping into the winners circle






Fernando Gaviria took out his adversaries to win stage five. A perfect lead out for the 22 year old sprinting sensation for his second victory and the new Maglia Ciclamino sprinter classification leader on his Grand Tour debut. How does he do it?


"I'm a quiet person who has everything planned out in order to have a quiet life in the future. I always have several goals in mind, and an urgency to reach them, so I raise my game to achieve them beforehand and move on to newer, bigger ones. I always want to win something new. This is what motivates me every day to keep winning stages. I always want to be the best, to try something new. Ambition? I'm a cyclist because I like it, but I like it more when I win. Since I was young I've wanted to be the best and train to be greater."
- Fernando Gaviria





Not this time for Greipel...
finished 4th and loses his Maglia Ciclamino to Gaviria.









Comments