Rookie Panache!

"Le Voeckler de demain."
- Jean-Rene Bernaudeau




Lilian Calmejane scored a tremendous stage victory in the Jura Mountains Direct Energie and giving team founder, Jean-Rene Bernaudeau a nice birthday present. Flash of cramp almost spoiled the day for the young Frenchman but he brilliantly recovered. He also claimed the polka dot KoMs jersey and most combative award. Notably a huge rookie Tour victory for the second year pro and for Direct Energie!




"When I had cramp in the finale, I decided to drop a gear so I could pedal softer. I gave myself a huge fright. It would have been so sad to lose the stage like that."
- Lilian Calmejane






no pain no gain.






Free shipping continues for the stylish...
photo: Red Dots Cycling





















Tomorrow's MONSTER...



Comments