Less about philosophy more on cycling

 

Guillaume Martin leads eventual stage 4 winner Primoz Roglic and 
race leader Julian Alaphilippe in the final meters at Orcieres-Meriette. 


The team's primary objective is to win a stage victory. I do not refrain from taking risks for that. Afterwards, the good feelings of the last few weeks may give ambitions for the future. The situation suits me very well. This is my 4th Tour de France, we talk less about philosophy and more and more about cycling. Above all, I'm a very happy rider about this situation. I am happy that as a rider I am judged on my performance and not on the double hats, which I was asking for.
- Guillaume Martin. 3rd on stage 4, 5th on GC. Also known as a writer/philosopher he has written one book and working on another.

With Guillaume Martin, the team will take on another dimension. He showed he was almost the equal of Thibaut Pinot.
- Cedric Vasseur. DS Cofidis





After 31 years, the Tour de France re-visits Orcieres-Merlette where Luis Ocana ruled.

Comments

kidbike said…
Very good article.