He always gives 100 percent

 


"I was never confident that I could win it. Starting today I hadn't even thought about winning this stage. I think the last nine months have been difficult for everyone this year, it means a lot coming back and winning (since my last win nine months ago to the date). I was coming into good form when we came back after the long break, but then I caught the coronavirus myself and I was out. So I have only been training for three weeks before coming here to this race, and it's really nice to get the victory here."

- Magnus Cort makes it no. 3 stage wins for EF Procycling.


"Even until 10km to go Magnus was helping out Hugh, so I mean it was just a classy win, he's just such a classy bike rider. He always gives 100 percent for all his teammates and has been crucial to my wins this year, even on stage 7 he was there in the break with me, so it's just awesome that he can get a win as well. We've got a big day ahead tomorrow, but Hugh's ready."

- Mike Woods



Comments