This time Victorious!

The final uphill, a stinger

 

"Finally, a victory. In the last 10 kilometres, it was very fast and hard to fight for position. In the final kilometre, it was 6-7%, and I followed Kwiatkowski. Then 200 meters Aranburu jumped, and I followed. 

After two second places, I'm very very happy with this win. The last km was super hard!

The last two days were very difficult with the breakaway. Today the team gave me great support in the final, and I was able to take the victory!"

-Sonny Colbrelli


 "After the last turn I surfed the wheels and a gap opened up on the right and it ended up being a really good sprint for me so I'm quite happy with it."

-Brandon McNulty. Third place


"Should have been an easy day... but a crash in the last kilometers made it a way harder. Many thanks to my teammates who brought me back quickly in the bunch! Tomorrow TT."

-Guillaume Martin


Stage 3 73rd Critérium du Dauphiné results




Look back: Jacques Esclassan winner of the 2nd half-stage at Roanne ahead of 
Gerben Karstens and Jan Huisjes. 1978 Critérium du Dauphiné


Comments