We will be a force to be reckoned with



"I am really excited to represent Israel Start-Up Nation in the Tour de France, especially in a team lead role. I had an opportunity to lead a team in a Grand Tour, but never at the Tour de France. I am honored to be given this position, especially considering the quality of the team we have.

My main goals and priorities are clear: stage wins first and try to go high on the GC. We want to do well on the GC, no doubt, most important thing for me is the stage wins. That's the main focus.

I am looking forward to taking on the GC role in the team. I love racing GC. It's really challenging and doing it on Tour is more challenging, more intense, and much more stressful. But the way I am riding these days, I am up to the challenge. And with the team that we have, we will be a force to be reckoned with.

I think I'm in a good spot right now. I learned some excellent lessons in the Tour de Suisse that we just finished yesterday, where I was able to fight for stage wins and finished fifth overall. I think we're going to use those lessons going into this Grand Tour. I'm excited about it, I believe there are some excellent opportunities for us - not just for me but for the team, and I'm looking forward to starting up in Bretagne."
-Mike Woods will lead Team ISN in the Tour de France. Team list to follow.

108th Tour de France: 26 June-18 July starting in Brest, Brittany. 21 stages Total distance: 3,417km

Comments