Great Dane


 

Magnus Cort came up short on yesterday's stage 11, but today he shrugged off his bad luck yesterday and put himself back in the win column for his second stage win and fifth Vuelta stage win overall.


"I'm happy that the team wants to support me on these types of stages. I was able to sit in the back and relax and not be in the breakaway for most of the race. In the end, Jens (Keukeleire) really did an amazing job delivering me to the sprint. It's nice to get more Spanish fans, I didn't get the win yesterday, but I still got so many nice messages from people."

-Magnus Cort

"I was really emotional when I saw what Jens did for Magnus, especially after what happened yesterday. No one in the peloton can really do what Magnus has done these past few days."

-Juanma Garate. DS

 




Stage 12 Results





The King 



Comments