It was a proper GC day

 

Asturias = a cow, cyclists, and steep mountains


"It was a proper GC day. It must have been very interesting to watch on TV. We fought hard at the beginning for the breakaway. The pace was very high on the climb. There was not much we could do today. For sure, we did a good job for the team with Michael (Storer), Martijn (Tusveld) and Chris (Hamilton) at the front but I prefer when I'm able to decide myself and today I haven't been able to score the KOM points I wanted so I'll try again tomorrow."
-Romain Bardet



Shutting down Movistar's moves and winning the sprint for second


"It's a dream to finish second in a climb like Covadonga so legendary, and with a winner worthy in Primoz, and Bernal as a champion as well."
-Sepp Kuss

"You never know, it's never big enough. It's nice with the advantage, no matter what, but tomorrow is the queen stage. We'll see if it will be enough after tomorrow."
-Primoz Roglic







Comments