Today was to honor him

 

Top Canadian Leah Kirchman


"Satisfied with an 11th place worlds finish today in Belgium. Pretty fun to fly in the tailwind sections to average 47 km/h. Time to rest up for the road race!"

-Leah Kirchman



"In the Danish national team camp, we have had many feeling about what has happened to Chris Anker Sorensen. To me, it's insanely hard to understand, and I feel like it's a nightmare I'm waiting to wake up from. Today was to honor him and what he stood for. He never gave up. He was a fighter, and I wanted to show today that I am inspired by."

-Johan Price-Pejtersen. U23 World TT Champion




Ever so close for Reusser



"Winning a medal a World Cup was a big dream for me, especially today. Of course, second place is also a bit bitter, but Ellen deserved the win. I expect to get better next year. I hope I can take a few more steps, for example to take the victory in a time trial like today."

-Marlen Reusser takes silver in the elite women's TT.





Comments