Gran Camino



O Gran Camino (translation: The Great Way) is the new four-stage race of the early season that takes place in Galicia, Spain. There are 17 teams including 4 WorldTour teams (Movistar, Israel-Premier Tech, EF Education EasyPost, and Cofidis Solutions Credit. The Spanish armada is here: Euskaltel-Euskadi, Kern Pharma, Burgos-GH, Manuel Sport Bike Foundation and Caja Rural-Seguras. With more than 500 kilometers on the menu the race will ride through the four Galician provinces; Coruna, Lugo, Ourense, and Pontevedra). 

Stage 1: Porrino-Vigo Results 




"It's a really good feeling. The stage could not have gone better. The team went great today. I had full confidence and the team drove me great. Everyone did their job. It's really special, I'm happy to be able to finish.

Can I keep the leader's jersey? I have to compete with strong climbers. I'll try, but I don't see myself as a favorite."

-Magnus Cort 


The familiar Euskaltel orange is here


Start List




Tomorrow's Tappa 2:



Comments