I can still lose some puppy fat

David Gaudu's favorite jersey




"I felt really good today and the team positioned me well before the last climb. I wanted to wait as long as possible with my sprint because of the wind. In the end I have been in a perfect position and was overtaking on the left side. I thought I can grab the win, but Foss touched me and unfortunately, I wasn't able to avoid a crash and went down. That's really frustrating as I judged my effort perfectly."
-Sergio Higuita


 






"It was a hard finish. I tried to anticipate the finish with Wout Poels. I saw I got a gap, so I kept going and managed to win it. I'm happy for the team who backed me and helped me a lot during the stage. I've paid them back and now I hope to do well for the rest of the race. I'm in good form, perhaps not my best, my nutritionist says I can still lose some puppy fat."
-Alessandro Covi


Comments