A Victorious week

 


"It's great. We always believed I could win, I had a difficult winter but I knew I was in good shape, and the team did a great job today. There was a headwind in the final stretch so we had to launch late. My teammates placed me perfectly, then I followed Démare then I saw an opening on the right and I rushed.

Our climbers were great yesterday we have three guys in the top 10 it's great for our team and for me it's great to put your arms up on Tirreno it's a really big race and I had told the guys that it would be nice to have a stage of this race on my record."

-Phil Bauhaus. Winner stage 7.

"I'm pleased to be on the podium again after last season. I needed this podium for my confidence. I'm very delighted not only for me also for my teammates because we did a super good week. We have been on the podium also as the best team, and we took a win with Phil so super good."

-Mikel Landa. Third on GC

Tirreno-Adriatico Final Results





Comments