I will have to come back


 



Jakob Fuglsang secured his fourth GC podium at the Tour de Suisse and his first with Israel-Premier Tech. 

"I'm satisfied with my day and, in the end, also with my Tour de Suisse. I tried on many stages, compared to many other guys. I was maybe one of the few ones who actually tried something. We were probably one of the strongest teams for animating the race and I think, as a team, we rode really well with what we had here. 

The 39 degrees heat during the time trial did not make it any easier. I knew it would be difficult to beat Thomas in this TT. I have given everything this week. It was not enough in the end. I didn't take the jersey with me home, so I will have to come back another year to go for the win again."
-Jakob Fuglsang

Tour de Suisse results



Comments