IPT for Le Tour

 




Israel-Premier Tech has its eight-rider roster ready for this year's Tour de France with the goal for stage wins.

Line up: Jakob Fuglsang, Michael Woods, Chris Froome, Daryl Impey, Simon Clarke, Hugo Houle, Krists Neilands, Omer Goldstein.
Sports Directors: Nicki Sorensen, Zak Dempster, Steve Bauer

"In this Tour, the main priority for us is to win a stage. With the Giro and Vuelta stage wins to our name, we would like to complete the Grand Tour trifecta with a Tour de France win so it's certainly our main focus to begin with.

We also want to keep our options open and see what may be possible in terms of fighting for a leader's jersey like we did last year, when we had Michael Woods fighting for the KOM jersey."
-Kjell Carlstrom. General Manager

"Starting the Tour de France in my home country will be a once-in-a-lifetime experience for me. After my victory in Mercan'Tour and third place overall in Tour de Suisse last week, I feel ready to take on this Tour."
-Jakob Fuglsang

"I'm really excited to get started with this year's Tour. After Route d'Occitanie, I'm feeling really confident for the race. The first week is going to be very demanding, very stressful and very technical. My first goal is just not to crash in this opening week. I've come close to winning stages the last two times I've done the Tour, but I feel that I've always been hampered by injuries from crashes. This time around, the goal is just to stay safe and then have the legs ready to go in the final two weeks. There are quite a few stages there, which are suited to me, and I hope to take advantage of as many of them as possible."
-Mike Woods

"I have worked very hard and I want to deliver an unforgettable performance for myself, my team and for the country I represent."
-Omer Goldstein

Tour de France (July 1-24)

Canadians at Le Tour: Michael Woods (IPT), Hugo Houle (IPT), Antoine Duchesne (FDJ Groupama)


Look back...

1985 Tour de France, Vitre to Fourgeres TTT: La Vie Claire freight train to the win. 
Steve Bauer (bib 14), Greg LeMond (17) & winner Bernard Hinault (11).



Comments