The amazing and hectic day out

 

The great Dane


"In the end, I was on the right side, Amund (Grondahl Jansen) brought me into a really good position on the left corner, I struggled a little bit in the left corner, but at the finish line it was enough and I can't still believe it."
-Dylan Groenewegen

"Well I'm not happy but we have a jury at the Tour de France and they can judge, not me. I started my sprint and the gap started to close and I found myself by the barriers and nothing happened. It's just like that."
-Peter Sagan. His fourth place was the best Tour finish since he was third in stage 10, 2020 Tour.

"It's good that Sagan is not happy when he's like that it's because he has the legs, and the main thing is that he has found them. The Tour starts, there will be other occasions, he is perhaps the best sprinter when there are difficulties before so the good news today is that we find some really good Sagan. 
Sagan has the legs to win, and that's what annoys him, but that's how it is. It's the sprinters, it's violent, and it's normal for him to be angry."
-Jean-René Bernaudeau. TotalEnergies manager.

"I knew it would be an amazing day out."
-Magnus Cort. KoMs leader





Comments