At least we have that jersey

 

The Monegasques,Victor Langellotti is leader of the KOMs


"It has been a good day in the breakaway. They let me take advantage and I saw the opportunity to fight for the mountain. I did well, scoring quite a few points. Then in the end it cost me the sprint, which is not my strong point, but at least we have that jersey, which is an important prize."

-Victor Langellotti

Soler makes it right; becomes the first Spaniard in two years to win a stage at La Vuelta.

"I didn't expect this after yesterday. I'm so happy. I wanted to catch the break when they go away. I give it my all."

-Marc Soler


Wearing La Roja: Rudy Molard

"Last year, I left the race after a serious accident. I didn't know if I would be able to return to my best level. And a year later I lead a Grand Tour. You always have to believe!"
-Rudy Molard




Comments