Famenne Ardenne Classic: In the hunt


After the hectic rain-soaked finish

Israel-Premier Tech was prominent in the final sprint in the fifth edition of the Famenne Ardenne Classic, placing Jenthe Biermans (6th) and Guillaume Boivin (2017 winner, 9th place).

Set to stay:

"I am super happy to come back with Israel-Premier Tech for another year. I have been on the team since 2016 so this really feels like home and it never crossed my mind to go anywhere else. I am really thankful to the team for keeping me on board even though it has been a bit of a difficult season health-wise this year. To still have their trust and confidence means a lot to me. I'm looking forward to repaying them next year and be healthy and strong for the cobbled classics. I missed out on pretty much all of them this year so I am really looking forward to that and also to do some good work with Woodsy. It makes me really happy to help a good friend in some of the hilly races as well."

-Guillaume Boivin. The Canadian signed through 2023.

Final results



Comments