Rusty Woods & We were all racing for Gino.






Michael Woods finished off a brilliant team performance by winning the queen stage of La Route d’Occitanie. He also is the new overall leader heading into the final stage on Sunday. 

“I’m really pleased with the result today. The teamwork was exceptional. Especially Stevie Williams was just amazing. I think he went extra deep for his friend Gino Mader and it was really inspirational. The whole team rode incredibly well. I’m really proud to finish it off for the guys and to take the leader’s jersey. This has already been a great race for me. It's a nice step in the right direction and I'm really excited for the Tour now."
-Michael Woods 






"I'm grateful that we could do what we're all so passionate about, and what Gino was so passionate about and enjoy life. It was nice in that last 25k. We were all racing for Gino."
-Neilson Powless





Comments