Daniese opens up the afterburners

 


"We did a super job. We looked back at the sprints that we did in the first few weeks, where we went wrong and what we can then do today, and we executed the plan perfectly. It was really unlucky to lose Sean and Max in the crash, but until that point they kept me in the perfect position and where we wanted to be. We knew it was a headwind in the finish so I let Ganna and a few to the other guys open it up early and then waited for my moment. I'm super happy to finish it off today. I really wanted to end the season and my time with the team in a good way; this feels really special because of that. I put a lot of pressure on it because on it because it is one of the last sprints I'll do, but it was great to take the win, I want to say thanks to the whole team; they did a great job today and this is for them.:
-Alberto Dainese
 



Comments