If I don’t lock up, I’ve got this

Neo-pro Archie Ryan takes his first win as a WorldTour pro on stage 4 Coppi e Bartali and...

Archie Ryan is currently the best young rider and sits in second place on the overall classification by nine seconds with one stage to go.


... more mortadello!


"I thought the gap was big enough so I thought I could get the win but I didn't know how fast the peloton was going. I knew I had it when I looked back at the final corner and there was still a decent gap. I thought, 'If I don't lock up, I've got this."
-Archie Ryan. EF Education Easypost.

"They're doing well. The sun's out. The food's good. They've got confidence because they're performing well. They're racing hard and they're doing really well. It's nice to see."
-Tom Southam. DS EF Education Easypost.








Comments