Milano-Sanremo: Ready for the first Monument of the year

 

After 288kms of winning 1973 Milano-Sanremo, Roger De Vlaeminck @6hr 53min


"Milano-Sanremo has always been a race that excited me. I enjoyed my first edition in 2023. This year, I'm hoping to learn from the mistakes I made last year and fight for a result with a strong IPT team. Tirreno-Adriatico was great preparation with some long days and technical finishes. I feel familiar with the European style of racing and I'm ready for the first Monument of the season."
-Corbin Strong. Israel Premier Tech

"We need to maximize the number of riders we have in front over the Cipressa climb and then bring Corbin to Poggio in a good place. It's not rocket science really. We just need to put him where he needs to be and we've got experienced guys like Clarke, Fuglsang, Houle and Boivin to do that. Then it's up to Corbin to follow the and fight for a top result in the end."
-Steve Bauer. DS IPT

 

Comments