Paris Nice: American’s fighting for the overall

Winners of the stage: Mattias Skejelmose, Matteo Jorgenson and Brandon McNulty


"At the end there I was holding on for dear life, just to cross the finish line."

-Luke Plapp. Third overall Paris-Nice.

"If there's one guy I work really well with in a break like this, it's Matteo. It was fun as juniors we were doing the same. I wasn't expecting to take yellow back. We're in a good position now, but you can't get ahead of yourself. There are two hard days coming probably with bad weather. We'll take it day by day, but we'll go tomorrow as hard as we can."

-Brandon McNulty takes a 23-second Paris-Nice GC advantage.

“Brandon is a good friend but the race is on now. I definitely won't hold anything back. That's the position I wanted to be in."

-Matteo Jorgenson








Comments