Swiss Timing, Tirreno Adriatico ITT


“I think I’ve been close a couple of times and I was chasing a WorldTour victory. Everybody could see it was a great team performance. He (Matteo Trentin) knew exactly what to do. He said we had to stay clam until the end and then he did an amazing pull and then I have the two Dutchies in front of me and they did an incredible job. Today was all in for me and it was nice finish it off.”
-Arvid de Kleijn gives Tudor Pro Cycling its first victory at WorldTour level in just their second season as a ProTeam.

“Before I started, I saw the times and the average speed was much less coming back than going due to the headwind. So I knew I had to save the legs and then when I turned around, I knew I was going to do a good time because I still hadn’t gone full gas, and I was already at the same time in the intermediate. I didn’t know in that moment that I could win against the GC guys, I didn’t know that I was going to do a good time. Coming back I just gave my all until the finish.”
-Juan Ayuso
 





Comments