CRO Race: Queen Stage high



Taking their second win of October already, and 21st of the season, Team dsm-firmenich PostNL produced a brilliant display of teamwork to guide Tobias Lund Andresen over the challenging climbs, with an excellent win on the queen stage 4 at CRO Race. With two stages to go, Andresen jumps up to second overall 22 seconds behind Brandon McNulty. 

“I was dropped by quite a bit on the big mountain, but the guys stuck with me and brought me back. I think today is one of the best days I’ve had on the bike. In the final I knew I had to do my own pace on the cobbles as I did the race last year so knew what to expect. When you see the finish line and you’re a sprinter like me, then you don’t feel your legs anymore and just go. I’m so happy to have been able to finish it off.”
-Tobias Lund Andresen

Comments