Superprestige Overijse Thriller


Thibau Nys continues his successful 2024 season with victories at the Tour de Hongrie, the Tour de Suisse and the Tour de Romandie, he wins his first ever Superprestige race in Overijse, Belgium. Fighting back from early bad luck to eventually overcome Eli Iserbyt in the finale. 


“It feels like a dream. I don’t know if people realize how hard the past two weeks have been. I’ve been looking forward to this cyclocross season all summer. While in the past races I was raking my wheels with my eyes wide open. Once I struggled a bit with my chain, but I felt that I still had a huge final shot in my legs. I hope to continue this, in the coming weeks, months and years. I hope that I have now started quietly. That does now mean that I will win again next week, but I will face a consistent winter again. I would dream of that.”

-Thibau Nys

 



Comments