One-two in Vuelta a Burgos, Tour of Poland stage 2, TdFF: Reusser time trials to yellow


Matthew Brennan sprinted to victory in the opening stage to Burgos, his sixth win of the season. Teammate At the finish at Alto del Castillo provided a spectacular finale. On the uphill final kilometer, averaging 6.1%, Brennan and Tulett was perfectly into position, after which Brennan was the fastest in the uphill sprint. Tulett was icing on the cake finishing second and securing the one-two finish.

“Ben was in front of me and kept the pace high Everything was under control. After the final corner, I went full gas and I’m really happy that it worked out. All the guys were very happy, it was a really nice team effort. This give me a lot of confidence for the Vuelta and show that I can do things on hard finished like this.”
-Matthew Brennan (Visma Lease a Bike)








Comments